Skip to content
- Spray a deep frying pan with spray oil over a medium high heat.
- Add the onion and carrot, plus a small pinch of salt and fry for approx 5 mins to soften, add in a little stock if needed to prevent sticking or burning
- Add in the garlic, basil and ItalianÂ herbs and fry for a further 1-2 mins.
- Stir in the pasta, chopped peppers, stock, passata, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar and sukrin: 1 and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 12-15 minutes, until stock reduces down and cooks the pasta. (add a little water if needed if pasta is still firm)
- When the pasta is almost cooked, stir in the peas and zucchini and heat till cooked.
- Season as needed with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Can also top with some cheese as part of your healthy extra A allowance.