- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water for about 20 minutes, or until they are soft.
- Drain the potatoes and mash them with the skimmed milk and low-fat spread until smooth. Set aside.
- In a non-stick frying pan, brown the beef mince over medium heat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, beef stock cube, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Spoon the beef mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish. Spread the mashed potatoes over the top of the beef mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe makes 6 servings. Each serving contains approximately 350 calories. Again, please note that Syn values can vary depending on the specific ingredients used, so it’s always a good idea to double-check the Syn value of any recipe with the Slimming World app or online Syns database.